Bow Trial Program
Not sure which bow is right for you? The best way to evaluate a bow is to play it for yourself. So, sign up now for our simple and convenient bow trial program! Just pick up the phone and call, toll-free, 800-372-4151, for a free consultation. We'll talk with you about your current bow and answer any questions you have about the bows that we have available. Then, we'll ship you up to three bows of your choosing, by Priority Mail, for you to audition in the comfort of your own home. It's fast and convenient. And, there's no obligation to purchase a bow.
How it Works
- Call 800-372-4151 for a free consultation.
- Or, to get started immediately, add this Bow Trial to your cart and proceed through our secure online checkout. Just click Add To Cart, above. (Do not add the bows to the cart.)
- We'll call you within one business day to talk about what bows might best suit your needs. (Note: We won't complete any charge to your credit card until after we've spoken and arranged for the shipment of the bows.)
- When you receive the bows, try them out for up to a week, in the comfort of your own home.
- Then, simply return any bows that you choose not to keep, using the pre-paid return label that we provide.
- We'll charge you only for what you keep. There is no obligation to make a purchase.
Q. What is the cost of the trial?
A. We charge a refundable trial fee of $20.00. If you decide to purchase one of the bows that we send, we'll give you your money back! (The fee is refunded only if a bow from the trial is purchased.) We provide the bows, free shipping, and a prepaid return label. And, best of all, if you buy a bow, the trial is free!
Q. Can I have the bows shipped to a different address?
A. For security reasons, the bows must be shipped to your credit card billing address.
Q. When will I get the bows?
A. If all requested bows are in stock, we usually ship within 1-2 business days. (Arcus bows often take a few extra days.) Once shipped, Priority Mail typically arrives in 2-3 days. A signature will be required upon delivery. But, don't worry - if they miss you, you can pick up the bows at your local post office.
Q. How do I return the bows?
A. Simply place any bows that you choose not to keep back in the bow case, place the case back in the original packaging, and secure with tape. Apply the provided USPS or UPS return label, cover or mark out any old labels, and take either to your local post office (if USPS label) or to the nearest UPS shipping center (for UPS labels).
Q. Can I do a second trial?
A. Certainly! We'll be happy to arrange for additional trials. However, due to the costs involved in obtaining, preparing, shipping, and insuring the bows, we do charge the higher, non-refundable trial fee of $40.00 for additional trials. Should you decide to make a purchase, only the initial fee of $20.00 will be credited to the purchase price.
Call us now at 800-372-4151. We look forward to speaking with you!