Bow Trial Program
Not sure which bow is right for you? The best way to evaluate a bow is to play it for yourself. So, sign up now for our simple and convenient bow trial program! Just pick up the phone and call, toll-free, 800-372-4151, for a free consultation. We'll talk with you about your current bow and answer any questions you have about the bows that we have available. Then, we'll ship you up to three bows of your choosing, by Priority Mail, for you to review in the comfort of your own home. It's fast and convenient. And, there's no obligation to purchase a bow.
How it Works
- Call 800-372-4151 for a free consultation.
- Or, to get started immediately, add this Bow Trial to your cart and proceed through our secure online checkout.
- We'll call you within one business day to talk about what bows might best suit your needs. (Note: We won't complete any charge to your credit card until after we've spoken and arranged for the shipment of the bows.)
- When you receive the bows, try them out for up to a week, in the comfort of your own home.
- Then, simply return any bows that you choose not to keep, using the pre-paid UPS return label that we provide.
- We'll charge you only for what you keep, deducting the trial fee from your total due. There is no obligation to make a purchase.
Q. What is the cost of the trial?
A. We charge a refundable trial fee of $19.99. If you decide to purchase one of the bows that we send, we'll give you your money back! (The fee is refunded only if a bow from the trial is purchased.) We provide the bows, free shipping, and a prepaid UPS return label. And, best of all, if you buy a bow, the trial is free!
Q. Can I have the bows shipped to a different address?
A. For security reasons, the bows must be shipped to your credit card billing address. Sorry, no exceptions.
Q. When will I get the bows?
A. If all requested bows are in stock, we usually ship within 1-2 business days. Once shipped, Priority Mail typically arrives in 2-3 days. A signature will be required upon delivery. But, don't worry - if they miss you, you can pick up the bows at your local post office.
Q. How do I return the bows?
A. Simply place any bows that you choose not to keep back in the bow case. Place the case back in the original packaging and secure with tape. Apply the provided UPS return label, cover or mark out any old labels, and take to the nearest UPS shipping center. (Please ask them for a 'receipt', to show when and where you dropped it off.) If you do not have a UPS shipping center near you, we'd be happy to provide you with a pre-paid USPS return label instead.
Q. Can I do a second trial?
A. Certainly! We'll be happy to arrange for additional trials. In many cases, you may even keep your favorite from the first trial to compare with the next set of bows. However, due to the costs involved in obtaining, preparing, shipping, and insuring the bows, we do need to charge the higher fee of $34.99 for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. sets of bows. Please note: Should you decide to make a purchase, only the initial fee of $19.99 will be credited to the purchase price.
Call us now at 800-372-4151. We look forward to speaking with you!